Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here you will find updates on my crafts, new ideas, etc. I will also post when another blog, such as tutorials, have been updated. All materials used in the crafts are Close to my Heart products, unless stated otherwise. Please feel free to leave comments, questions and suggestions. Have a wonderful day and happy scrapping!

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Update on the Scrapbook Room


We have finally finished the drywall and are in the process of painting. Yes, I know it took forever. So much for our July 1st hopeful deadline. Haha! Last night I primed the walls and today I started on my focus wall.

After the paint is dry, I will be adding different sized vertical stripes in a light green. I will then add glitter (clear) to the green so the stripes sparkle. When it is complete I will take pictures. The rest of the walls will be a light blue. All of the furniture and storage will be white and I will have bright colored accents throughout the room. I also plan on putting up some vinyl lettering when I get my cricut for my birthday (the 28th). I can't wait until this room is complete! Its finally starting to look like a real room!

Not only will this be my scrapbooking room, but it will also be my home office. This is where I will work and do my homework. (I work and attend school from home.) This will be my haven where I can concentrate without having cartoons blaring in the background or have my 3 year old son annoy the heck out of me while i'm doing my homework.

I'll keep you all updated! Let's hope for a fast renovation!

1 comment: