Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here you will find updates on my crafts, new ideas, etc. I will also post when another blog, such as tutorials, have been updated. All materials used in the crafts are Close to my Heart products, unless stated otherwise. Please feel free to leave comments, questions and suggestions. Have a wonderful day and happy scrapping!

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Getting started...

I have decided that now is the time. The time to create a blog to showcase everything that my creativity has to offer. Through scrapbooking, stamping, card making and other crafts I have been able to bring myself to a type of calm. Being a wife, a mother of two, a full-time student; it puts a strain on my mind and body. My creativity allows me to get some much needed resting and alone time. Throughout this blog, I will have pictures and information on different crafts that I have completed, tutorials, information about my business and more. Feel free to contact me with any suggestions or something that you'd like to see posted.

No comments: